Looking for a way to check the balance of your Zong prepaid SIM? Here are all the possible ways to check Zong balance using a shortcode, Zong app, or any other way in 2019. These instructions are valid on all prepaid Zong SIM cards available in Pakistan.
You can check the credit of your Zong connection simply by dialing a USSD code. Simply dial this code from your mobile rocking a prepaid SIM card from Zong and it will return you the available credit or balance on the SIM in use.
How to check Zong Balance with Code
Just like any other cellular network service, it is very easy to check the available balance on your Zong number/SIM.
- Typing in the below-mentioned USSD code in your phone app.
- Hit the dial button.
- It will show you the available SIM credit on your Zong prepaid connection.
Zong Balance Check Code USSD: *222#
|To check balance (Prepaid SIM only)||Rs.0.05 + Taxes||*222#|
Terms & Conditions
- This method is valid for Zong 4G prepaid customers. It will not show you the balance of your postpaid connection or from any other network.
- All prepaid Zong users can use this method irrespective of the package they are using.
- Charges do not include taxes.
- Each transaction is subject to applicable taxes.
- Company reserves the right to change the USSD code for Zong balance check anytime. However, rest assured that we will keep this page up to date.
- This service is subject to the company’s Terms & Condition that are available on Zong’s official website.